Immunology Day on April 29th: Should I or shouldn't I? - Information about Corona and the vaccination
On April 29th, the Immunology Day is celebrated around the world. The motto in 2021 is COVID-19. The German Society for Immunology has compiled a lot of interesting material regarding the immune system, SARS-CoV-2/Covid-19, how vaccinations work and transplants on https://das-immunsystem.de/tag-der-immunologie-2021/
On the topic of Covid-19, the following posters have been created:
- SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19: What is it?
- Hygiene and behavioral measures to protect against SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- SARS-CoV-2 testing systems
- Vaccination against SARS-CoV-2: How does it actually work?
- Side effects and risks of vaccines
- What does immunity mean?
- Drugs in Covid-19 therapy